Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Mellow midsummer linkery

What the heck. How is it even Tuesday again already? I call shenanigans. But on to the links:

First of all, beloved Sockmonkey founder and leader emerita Darlene R shared a fragrant bouquet of links:

Themes and Variations
Random Name Generator
Refdesk
Grammarnow
Common Errors in English
11 Rules of Writing, Grammar, and Punctuation

Thanks for looking out for us, Darlene!

A wonderful visual from the NYT, courtesy Kyle J. I seriously love this and should probably print it out and pin it above my computer monitor. Gracias, Kyle.

Other than that I don't think we've shared too many external links this week, but scrolling back through the FB page I do see a whole lot of Sockmonkeys reaching out for feedback on story ideas, writing techniques, research, et cetera. Plenty of people-helping-people and it's just right on. Right on, Sockmonkeys.

No comments:

Post a Comment