- Ten rules for writing fiction, from The Guardian (h/t to Kyle J)
- Obituary for sci-fi author and writers' advocate A.C. Crispin. Crispin was part of Writer Beware and in addition to her literary legacy leaves behind a community of writers smarter and cannier than before they ran across Writer Beware. She'll be missed, and not just in sci-fi circles. (h/t to Steven G)
- From Nick's Writing Blog: Going Plot-Fishing (h/t to John R)
- Three things to keep in mind while brainstorming, from the Office of Letters and Light (h/t to Darlene R)
- Speculation about movie ratings, "censorship," and adaptations (h/t to Steven G)
Tuesday, Tuesday. Sometimes things just work out that way. Hope everyone's having a great week.