Saturday, June 29, 2013

Gimme a D, gimme an A, gimme an R, and so on

Hey, look! It's Self-Promotion Saturday, this time featuring a beloved former NaNoWriMo municipal liaison and Sockmonkey Founder & Leader Emerita. I yield the floor to Darlene:


1,001 Plots to Get You Started by Darlene Reilley is for all the writers in my life. People have asked me for years where I get ideas from. Here is my answer: a peek inside my writing file!
1,001 Plot Ideas to Get You Started is your key to unlocking unimagined stories! Perfect for the new writer or for advanced writers looking to branch out. Grab your writer's notebook and favorite pen and get writing with inspiration!

kindle edition
paperback

Thanks for sharing, Darlene, and thank you for all you've done and continue to do to support this ragtag band of ragamuffins and ne'er-do-wells. 

No comments:

Post a Comment