Tuesday, April 30, 2013

If something happens twice, it's a tradition. Right?

I think these are all from John R!


  • Ask Correia #13: Ripping Off Ideas
    I liked this excerpt:
    "Stories are more than one particular idea. They are a whole bunch of ideas and characters and situations crammed together into one book. Sometimes you will have ideas that are very similar to one particular other creation, but which are totally different in other ways. Once again, that’s fine, because it is all about the personal spin you put on it."
  • Two YouTube videos of lectures from Brandon Sanderson, on Ebook vs Traditional Contracts and Getting a Good Agent
  • A notice on Writer's Digest that literary agent Kimiko Nakamura is seeking new clients


Thanks for the good stuff, John. And now I'm off to see if I can meet my April Camp NaNoWriMo goal. (It's not looking good.)

No comments:

Post a Comment